Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] TSPanel Cams Installation - Which One to Choose ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aletank
  • Start date Start date
A

Aletank

Guest
I'm slowly working through the set up of my new VU+Solo2, I'm doing the Cams Installation, I've gone to MENU - PLUGINS - TSPANEL - ADDONS - LINUXSAT_SUPPORT_ADDONS - CAMSOPENVIX

Which one do I choose to install from the list ? whats the difference ?

Thanks
 
Best not to use TSPanel at all.
Any cams you need should be in the ViX plugin feeds.
 
Best you read the new box setup guide/vix manual. Most things are covered in there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top