Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Tune Failed! When waking from Standby

EsSa55

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
71
Location
Coalville nr Loughborough, East Midlands
Hello All

This issue has persisted for a couple of months and applies to my Ultimo and also to my Duo.

Basically, when waking from Standby, all channels are bright, as though selectable.

However, only one transponder actually is, (the one with Channel 5 and Universal).

If box wakes to a different channel the response is "Tune Failed!"

When switching to another channel it is "SID not found in PID".

The solution on each occasion is to restart the box(es).

I am not currently at the same location as the boxes so am writing this from memory.

I tried installing Builds 21 and then 23, being before and after driver update, to no avail.

So, I updated straight to current (35).

The installed skin on both boxes is Openvix Blue

This issue only exists when waking from Standby.

TIA

:confused:
 
Standby or deep standby? Are there any switches inline?
 
Issue is same with latest Blackhole image installed?

Drivers?

Tuners?

Can't see why it would be tuners since all is ok provided do not go into Standby.

I'll try to respond to my self later.
 
Thanks.

I have twin so will switch the cables to test.

With the Ultimo, there are 2 sat tuners.

I use the supplied mini-cable to connect the 2.

What should the Tuner config be for each?

I have them both set to Simple

TIA
 
Q. What should the Tuner config be for each?
A. Whatever is connected to them.

Please explain/expand on this statement. "I use the supplied mini-cable to connect the 2."
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top