Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Tune Failed

regy101

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
Hi, I have been encountering this issue for the past 6 months and not sure if it is hardware or software related. I have a Vu Duo and Tuner A is set as simple setup on 28.2e. Tuner B is equal to Tuner A. Sometimes when I select a channel to view it will show a message as Tune Failed and when I check the signal strength it is 0. If I leave it 10 seconds the signal will jump to 60%+ and the channel will be viewable. I can leave it on that channel and the signal is constant. If I change to another channel the same will happen. I have tried Tuner A and Tuner B and it is the same for both Tuners. It does not happen on my Vu solo so it does not seem a signal issue. Is this Tuner related specific to the Vu Duo tuners or could this be another hardware/software issue. NOTE - This mainly happens on premium channels but some FTA channels encounter the same issue.
 
I would look at changing the LNB buddy, some of the ports my be faulty or you did try giving them a clean first.
 
Will try that tonight mate, strange it doesn't happen with my VU solo. I literally swapped receivers and this happened. I have checked the F connectors going into the receiver and they are fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top