Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Tuner B no signal and no lock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dannylfc
  • Start date Start date
I'm not trying to argue, sorry if I came I across like that
I've had a stressful few days trying to solve this. Once again I apoligise. On all stations the boxes has been tested has been using sky mini dishes with twin tuner and twin feeds which worked perfect with sky, my feeds work fine with my Xtrend and other boxes but will not connect to am octagon or tuner B on an octagon
 
We won't get anywhere if you don't answer/answer incorrectly.

Has the LNB been changed recently?

For this question, I don't need to know how many wires are connected to it. Is it a 2 port wideband LNB, 4 port LNB, 8 port LNB.

If you don't know, take a picture of it and upload it.
 
The LNB is the original one sky installed 5 years ago, im guessing it's a 4 port sky LNB. My xtend works perfect with it
 
Do you have two shotgun cables connected to it (total of 4 wires) or two single wires connected to it?
 
Two single wires so I can connect one to tuner A In and one to tuner B in on the Xtrend which works perfect. On the Technomate se m2 plus I have tried both feeds on Tuner B and neither locked into 28.2e, both locked onto tuner A fine
 
without stepping on toes possibly have a few receivers not in use and handy for testing?


both sat tuners? and are set to simple and single and 28.2 on both tuners?
 
Last edited:
Both tuners 28.2e single simple yes.

Sorry, I meant I have tried other boxes on my feeds before, and use a twin tuner 24/7
 
Last edited by a moderator:
How do you establish that you "obtain a lock"?

How do you set your tuner? Do you select "automatic" or do you scroll and select 28.2?

Can I ask that you forget the past and concentrate on the present.
Having said that, we changed the values used for "automatic" so that they are the same as what a sky receiver uses, the same as what is used by ABM and CrossEPG downloader.
 
Last edited:
I select single satellite 28.2e for both tuners.
When I go to signal finder tuner A has 95 percent signal and lock has a green tick.
Tuner B has no signal and no tick on lock.

The dish and LNB are not very accessible but I will try and get a pic for you.
 
I had very similar issue with my vu duo. Suddenly lost tuner b lock. Put my xp1000 onto the feed and it locked.

I used tested the cable and there was indeed a break/fault in the cabling somewhere.

I just replaced the shotgun cable and never had a problem since.

Imagine some tuners maybe are more sensitive to a fault in the wiring.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ill try the octagon at a few other people's houses to see if they can get a signal, if they can I know it's an issue with my coax cabling.

Technomate se m2 has gone back to WOS, if they don't find a fault with tuner B I'll have to get someone in to install new cables and maybe a new LNB
 
just change cable tuner a to b and see of the problems changes with cable.Simple and then your shure of your cables.
 
... He mentioned that in his first post. Did you mean swapping over the tuners in the box?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top