I have tried switching the wires, but no matter which wire I use tuner B found no signal or no channels, also wouldn't lock onto 28.2e, tried the box at another house and same problem.
The octagon single tuner was only tried at one household which isn't mine and both feeds would not find a signal or channels on Tuner A, I have asked them to try the box at someone else's house to find out it they can find a signal
An update - the octagon was tested at another house hold and tuner A found all the channels and 98 percent signal so I'm guessing there is an issue with the other houses LNB or cable even though it works fine with the sky box.
Conceding the satellite lock menu>setup>service searching>signal finder> then under SNR, AGC and BER it says lock, and it was Un ticked
When you check for signal lock, you check a transponder. You can check different ones. Just because you don't get lock on one transponder, it does not mean you cannot lock on others.
I did go through the different transponders on the Technomate and couldn't get a signal on any.
Now he can get a signal on the octagon from another house hold I'll get him to try again at his house, if he still can't get a signal do we conclude that there is am issue with his LNB or cables?
Right at his house has tried different transponders but can't pick up more than 100 channels. Do you think that means his LNB is misaligned? Just wierd because his sky box picks up All the channels
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.