D
dec2k
Guest
Just completed an online update to build 117 and after booting it says tune failed - check tuner configuration.
When I checked it both are set to simple / single and automatic was chosen for satellite. After a reboot I checked and the tuner said not configured so I configured it, then it said finding satellite and hung for ages, pressed red to abort and nothing happened.
Am currently rolling back to 115.
I didn't see any issues noted on the forum so wondering if it is an issue or just me?
Thanks
Dec
When I checked it both are set to simple / single and automatic was chosen for satellite. After a reboot I checked and the tuner said not configured so I configured it, then it said finding satellite and hung for ages, pressed red to abort and nothing happened.
Am currently rolling back to 115.
I didn't see any issues noted on the forum so wondering if it is an issue or just me?
Thanks
Dec