Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner Config

  • Thread starter Thread starter northernmonkey
  • Start date Start date
N

northernmonkey

Guest
I swear to god this set up is going to give me more grey hair than i already have!

Just when you think you have it sorted!!! Grrr.

Anyway, i tried to record eastbenders for the old woman (shush, really it is for her!) and carried on watching something else. Nag screen pops up and tells me it's going to switch channels as there's no free tuner.

Can i ask what everyone has their tuner config's set to?

I'd have thought simple>Astra 28.2 for both a & b tuners but either I'm doing something wrong or the cable is shot etc.

Anyone????
 
Scrap this,

I feel a bit silly actually. Turns out there was 2 timers recording at the same time, hence there was no free tuner.


I'm an idiot.
 
We've all done it, wouldn't worry...
Next time you've 2 recordings going on & using both tuners, press the up button for channel list, then red for all channels, any that aren't greyed out are still available for watching/recording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top