Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Tuner not available

  • Thread starter Thread starter jezzernr1
  • Start date Start date
J

jezzernr1

Guest
It would appear that there is a bug in latest build which affects one of the tuners. Only one will work. Reverted back to 4.2 028 and all okay.
 
You'll have to be more specific. I have recently setup 2x Duo2's with 4.2.030 builds and everything was working as expected, I.e. Recording a channel and watching another etc. So more details needed on your setup etc.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have a similar setup as yourself with 2 tuners in each box but one of the tuners is not available. I will try reflashing to latest build but 4.2 028 works perfectly so may wait until next build.
 
No problems here with 4.2.030. All tuners available.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top