Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Turn off LCD4Linux ?

bulmers

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Can I disable the LCD screen on the left on my VU DUO2? With Openvix 3.2 Build 20 I could:

Menu/Setup/System/Front Display Panel/LCD4Linux
LCD4Linux enabled : "NO"

And that disabled the LCD screen.

But now that I've updated to build 027, I cant see a setting to turn it off. Just "LCD Auto-OFF". Which can be set to turn it off after 5 seconds. But Id rather turn it off altogether. With "LCD Auto-OFF" the LCD turns back on every time you press a button on the remote which I find distracting.
 
Last edited:
modus - global - differant and unmarke LCD4linux
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top