Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] TV listings missing

  • Thread starter Thread starter kent12
  • Start date Start date
K

kent12

Guest
Hi I am new to all of this so please bare with me..I have a solo vu plus 2 box with openvix that a lad set up with me but over the last few days it's been freezing a lot and when I turn it on by pressing the standby button it won't come on so I turn it on and off from the back of the box and it then works but I don't have any tv listening telling me what's on the different channels..any help would be appreciated as I don't no what to do thanks
 
You are on an old image. You probably need to update to 3.2 to get any meaningful support as it is unlikely anyone who can help has a box running Apollo.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top