specialized
Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2010
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I have a 50" sony panasonic viera TV & a VU+ DUO with the latest VIX. Problem is , might sound stupid but I can't no matter what make the the tv picture on screen slightly smaller. I cant make out the first letter of the channels on the left and in some menu's the green yellow blue red buttons along.
I've altered the TV and looked in the AV settings of the box ( not sure what to select) but no matter what the menu's remain just out of sight , like its all slightly too big.
can anyone help please.
I've altered the TV and looked in the AV settings of the box ( not sure what to select) but no matter what the menu's remain just out of sight , like its all slightly too big.
can anyone help please.
