Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

i tried running the autobouquets from the plugin menu on my Vu+Duo running latest vix all seemed to go without any problems but when i went into my epg list i noticed alot of my channels were missing, it was jumping from about CH217 straight to 301 (movie channels) also i didn't have most of the music channels. i checked my generated bouquet folders and they were there in their correct folders..........What am i doing wrong???
 
For instance if you press up or down the channel list comes up and on the top right is channel preview. If I keep pressing left it scrolls through the channels but stops at 301 as there is no marker for the Movies section in the sky channel numbering bouquet. I have to manually create one which solves the problem. The issue is that I can't set a schedule daily as I would then have to make the marker every day.
 
Got this up and running fine.

Can I ask how this plugin works?

Does it read everything from the satellite with no requirement to update channel positions etc from a database?
 
Hello,

I have just purchased a VU Duo and installed Vix.

I'm having an issue in getting DVBsnoop to install.

When I send the telenet command I get this:


Code:
root@vuduo:~# opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
root@vuduo:~#

I see that there is a download error at the end.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is there another way to install dvbsnoop?
 
Hello,

I have just purchased a VU Duo and installed Vix.

I'm having an issue in getting DVBsnoop to install.

When I send the telenet command I get this:


Code:
root@vuduo:~# opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/mipsel/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-mipsel.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/openvix-vuduo.
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/2.4/vuduo/vuduo-3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
root@vuduo:~#

I see that there is a download error at the end.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is there another way to install dvbsnoop?

I've installed dvbsnoop from an ipk file (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20533-AutoBouquets&p=150976&viewfull=1#post150976)

So hopefully everything should be up and running now.

Thanks anyway
 
for any ViX dev that have shown interest in the autobouquets plugin and would also like to add other sats to autobouquet. there is now an experimental autobouquets script available for testing which should in theory also generate a basic italia bouquets for 13.0E. i say in theory, as i only have a static 28.2E dish so it is impossible for me to do any real world testing while making the script. feel free to add it here to play with, but as its experimental and untested i cant add it here myself.
 
Last edited:
for any ViX dev that have shown interest in the autobouquets plugin and would also like to add other sats to autobouquet. there is now an experimental autobouquets script available for testing which should in theory also generate a basic italia bouquets for 13.0E. i say in theory, as i only have a static 28.2E dish so it is impossible for me to do any real world testing while making the script. feel free to add it here to play with, but as its experimental and untested i cant add it here myself.

Yep, feel free to push a PM if you need someone to test the Sky Italia script.
 
Is there anywhere I can read to find what the following do.

Use HD First Bouquet
Show Channel Numbers
Use Internal NIT Scan
Use Pli Placeholders
Create Child Friendly
Make Default Bouquets
Custom Channel Order
Scheduled Update Scan

Also, when I ran it a second time by accident it produced 2 copies of the downloaded bouquets in my channel lists, presumably prepending the newly downloaded lists to the previous download lists.
 
LraiZer, any chance of adding a 'run in background option', know we are overrunning with options, but when you do a manual update, having the console stuck onscreen for 10+ minutes is a bit of a pain.
 
Is there anywhere I can read to find what the following do.

Use HD First Bouquet
Show Channel Numbers
Use Internal NIT Scan
Use Pli Placeholders
Create Child Friendly
Make Default Bouquets
Custom Channel Order
Scheduled Update Scan

Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Don’t know – doesn’t seem to make any difference?

Use Pli Placeholders
If set to YES, it doesn’t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Might do something on VIX on my Duo?

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets


Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time




Is this correct and what's the missing ones?
 
Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Don’t know – doesn’t seem to make any difference?

Use Pli Placeholders
If set to YES, it doesn’t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Might do something on VIX on my Duo?

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets


Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time




Is this correct and what's the missing ones?

Use Internal NIT Scan
Finds new/modified transponders. It doesn't seem to make any difference because the transponders rarely change. The only changes in the last few months are the BBC HD transponder changing to 8PSK, C4 HD transponder changing back to DVB-S, the Olympic transponders closing, and a couple of switches to HD.

Use Pli Placeholders
Only works on images using an OpenPLi base. It skips the placeholders.
 
Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. “104 – Channel 4”, instead of “Channel 4”.

Strange, I have mine set to yes but the numbers do not show. Channel 4 is Channel 4 not 104 - Channel 4 for me :confused:

Also, can you please provide a fix for the freezing issue when pressing left on BBC1 in the channel preview list. Judging by the likes I got on my post I am not the only one with the issue. Also, the marker for Movies is also a pain.
 
Got the issues sorted mate, my box was stuck on a previous build and had to update via telnet. Working great now!
 
All is this the one thats in the downloads of the latest VIX Image or is it an older one thats online......

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201209301945_all
 
Marker issue no longer a problem and box doesn't freeze but I have ticked show channel numbers but it doesn't show.

For example BBC HD is not 101 - BBC HD.
 
Marker issue no longer a problem and box doesn't freeze but I have ticked show channel numbers but it doesn't show.

For example BBC HD is not 101 - BBC HD.

Press up or down on the D-pad ( circle around the ok button ),then menu and go into settings from there, you should see a heading to show channel numbers set to yes or no as desired.
 
Yep, that is how I have it set up at the moment. Was just wondering why the feature doesn't work.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top