Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

UKCvS AutoBouquets E2 by LraiZer BETA.

BTW have just updated VIX OE3.0 to latest build as it apparently updates the satellites.xml file - did not make any difference to the BBC channels mentioned above.

Have you tried these channels after 7pm has bbc three and four don't broadcast till then
 
Have you tried these channels after 7pm has bbc three and four don't broadcast till then
That's true - but I am getting a "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)" error.
So its not a timing issue - it can't find the channel.
 
BBC 3 and the otheres changed frequency so updating the satellites.xml file wont make a difference. also as pointed out if you try to view for example BBC 3 before 7pm you will get the "Service not found (SID not found in PAT)" error as nothing is currently broadcasting on that channel. as for picons you either need newer updated ones or manually update them with the new and correct service references for the affected channels.
 
Yes looks like the picons in the feeds seem to fix that issue.
Couldn't find the "Ocram HD reflection" that pr1s0m mentions above in the list - so downloaded the Ocram HD Transparent. Quality of these in the EPG is not good, but at least they work.

OK - fair enough wrt BBC3 etc SID/PID error. No doubt that error will go at some time (new auto-bouquet with the new frequencies??)

Only other issue I have now is the "Use HD First Bouquet" problem, as per my post #439
Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.
What am I doing wrong, or what have I misunderstood here?
 
Personally use mmc black Picons.they look good.

I tried HD first like you said, it worked no problem on mine, all HD channels at top of list in the 28.2e bouquet folder.....personally don't like that though, I prefer sly channel numbering.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
"Use HD First Bouquet" just makes the first Bouquet "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" an HD bouquet except for the first 5 channels.

If you turn the option off, the first bouquet will be used to assign all channels the official Sky numbers. With it turned on, there are placeholders in every bouquet.

I personally prefer to have it turned on.

Edit: You can also download the picons from here:
Code:
http://picons-ocram.blogspot.co.uk/

I also use the Reflection ones, I think they're the best out there :).
 
Last edited:
"Use HD First Bouquet" just makes the first Bouquet "28.2E -- UK Bouquets --" an HD bouquet except for the first 5 channels.

If you turn the option off, the first bouquet will be used to assign all channels the official Sky numbers. With it turned on, there are placeholders in every bouquet.

I personally prefer to have it turned on.

Edit: You can also download the picons from here:
Code:
http://picons-ocram.blogspot.co.uk/

I also use the Reflection ones, I think they're the best out there :).
Ah, OK. I see that now. I thought the top bouquet was just a folder header, not an actual bouquet list/folder
So with me only running FTA at the moment I was hoping I could have a bouquet folder with the HD channels near the top with the rest of the Regional channels, and then the rest of the FTA channels listed below in the same list/folder..
Clearly that will take a bit more tweaking (with the custom.txt file??)

OK, cheers will download the Reflection picon list from there and install. Cheers.
 
You can also move the channels to where you want to be then turn off "Make Default Bouquets" which will hold their positions. You can move them in channel selection (just press down, then page up/down to get the bouquet you want. Click the Menu button and then enable move mode.
 
This is a great plugin.

I was wondering though is it possible currently (If not added in a future build) to rename each bouquets category but still have the channels within each bouquets update without the bouquets name changing back to default?

At the moment i can only re-order each bouquets, If i rename one the name will revert back to default once an update is done.

Also the ability to rename, move, delete etc channels/headers within each bouquets without them being reverted back to default when an update is done would be good.
 
the only thing you cant do is rename channels, everything else can be done in the current build.

you can rename default bouquet names by editing the bouquetname() function on line 349 in the autobouquets_e2.sh script file.
simply change the name of the bouquet you wish to rename ie. change bouquetname "03" "Movies" to bouquetname "03" "Films"

you can move channels by turning on the custom option and editing the custom.txt file to your own personal channel ordering.
you can delete channels by setting any channel to zero, ie. to delete "S4C" set channel 134=0 in the custom.txt file.
 
Last edited:
Where is the best place to get the channel numbers you wish to change to? If I wanted to change from ITV HD to stv HD?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
the best place to find epg positions for each channel to help with editing the custom.txt file is to look in the log file generated by the plugin itself!

select your area and run plugin, then look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/autobouquets.log file.
this log file can also be viewed via plugin by pressing the info button on your remote.
 
Can't seem to find STV HD within the log file, only the SD version?
 
I currently have my bouquets named "- - Entertainment", "- - Lifestyle and Culture" etc because they were generated by the plugin like that and I'm happy with the Sly numbering the way it is because I like jumping to Sly channel numbers.

How can I take the '- - ' dashes out of the bouquet names so I can have them looking nice and clean in the guide?

Or is it best to get SGTFlipflops settings and configure it that way?
 
Try changing line 384:

Code:
echo "#NAME   - -  $2

To

Code:
echo "#NAME $2
 
Code:
Can't seem to find STV HD within the log file, only the SD version?

STV HD is not available on Sky platform, so may not be generated in this plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top