M
mrc
Guest
yeah scan isnt working anmore, keeps saying cannot connect to server ?? :-/
Please inform how I enter details in the custom.txt file to swap channels. I have entered: 106=216 but this did not work. What have I done wrong?
Have you custom channel swap enabled ?
Then have you done another scan to update..
I assume that the channels you want to swap are all valid from the csv file...



Any will do. They will be converted.Thanks Abu the above post was a great help. Do you have a version of picons that works with this plugin or will any set do.
These are latest adaptations
Swap.txt to swap available HD channels. (Swap does not seem to work when sort = default.)
Supplement file to add names to ITV regions as well as correct FTA encryptions. Also renames all unavailable channels.
Script which has the failsafe adaptation by Lraizer.
I always enable other/extra
Using sort = HD first.
First bouquet contains HD channels including unavailable ones. Numbering still works but unavailable channels remain in main bouquets.
Using Sort = Sort 3
First bouquet contains all channels including renamed ones. Unavailable HD channels will not appear in other bouquets.
Please zip the whole AB plugin folder from receiver and upload here. I'll have a look if I get a chance.
I transferred all files to autobouquets plugin selected the sort 3 option with the settings in your screenshot restarted enigma 2 then ran the plugin, It runs only for a few seconds and nothing changes and ideas. I must be doing something wrong Thanks for any advice