ccs
ViX Beta Tester
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2014
- Messages
- 5,836
- Reaction score
- 5
- Points
- 0
I've now tried 3.2.007
Image + tuner setup + tune + ABM, but no settings restore worked 5 times out of 5.
The only inconsistency was when booting from deep standby to record - sometimes it went back into standby (as it should), and sometimes it didn't.
After restoring settings, it stopped going into deep standby after recording.
I'll start from scratch again and build up my settings when time permits.
Any ideas which area might be causing the problem, or could it just be the restore process?
It will be a pointless exercise if it stops working again after I've recreated all my settings from scratch.
Image + tuner setup + tune + ABM, but no settings restore worked 5 times out of 5.
The only inconsistency was when booting from deep standby to record - sometimes it went back into standby (as it should), and sometimes it didn't.
After restoring settings, it stopped going into deep standby after recording.
I'll start from scratch again and build up my settings when time permits.
Any ideas which area might be causing the problem, or could it just be the restore process?
It will be a pointless exercise if it stops working again after I've recreated all my settings from scratch.
