George Kildare
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 30, 2014
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
The DICEqC tuner configuration in the relevant tuner of my Xtrend ET10000 has been messed up and when I try to reset it I get the message
"Checking tuner 1 DiSEqC port A for Astra 2 28.2e". with underneath "Abort" red.
To get out of this state I need to do a hard reboot.
I have 4 tuners
A DVB-C Ziggo Cable
B DVB-S2 DiSEqC (Astra1, Hotbird, Astra2, Astra3)
C = Tuner A
D = Tuner B
Yesterday I stupidly tried the Hannibal plugin and I think that this mussed have messed up the Tuner B/D settings. I have tried restoring a few different Vix backups, but I still am unable to reset the DiSEqC configuration in Tuner B or D.
I set
Configuration mode = Simple. and Mode = DiSEqC A/B/C/D
The rest of the screen then reads
Port A = automatic
PortB, C, D = Nothing connected
Set voltage and settings = yes
Send DiSEqC only on satellite change = no
Help please!!!
"Checking tuner 1 DiSEqC port A for Astra 2 28.2e". with underneath "Abort" red.
To get out of this state I need to do a hard reboot.
I have 4 tuners
A DVB-C Ziggo Cable
B DVB-S2 DiSEqC (Astra1, Hotbird, Astra2, Astra3)
C = Tuner A
D = Tuner B
Yesterday I stupidly tried the Hannibal plugin and I think that this mussed have messed up the Tuner B/D settings. I have tried restoring a few different Vix backups, but I still am unable to reset the DiSEqC configuration in Tuner B or D.
I set
Configuration mode = Simple. and Mode = DiSEqC A/B/C/D
The rest of the screen then reads
Port A = automatic
PortB, C, D = Nothing connected
Set voltage and settings = yes
Send DiSEqC only on satellite change = no
Help please!!!