I intiime New member Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 19, 2020 #1 Good evening to everyone. I would like to know default credentials to handle zgemma via http. Thanks to everyone.
Good evening to everyone. I would like to know default credentials to handle zgemma via http. Thanks to everyone.
C cactikid Forum Supporter Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 3,074 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Nov 19, 2020 #2 Do you mean access to your enigma box via laptop or pc.Enter box ip into browser like 192.168.1.44 and it should open webif control on laptop.
Do you mean access to your enigma box via laptop or pc.Enter box ip into browser like 192.168.1.44 and it should open webif control on laptop.
I intiime New member Joined May 26, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Nov 19, 2020 #3 I did that, but in OpenWebif plugin I need to switch on "Enable HTTP authentication", but I don't know the credentials
I did that, but in OpenWebif plugin I need to switch on "Enable HTTP authentication", but I don't know the credentials
abu baniaz Moderator Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 24,113 Reaction score 178 Points 63 Location East London Nov 19, 2020 #4 You have to set them up yourself.
adm Forum Supporter Joined Sep 9, 2014 Messages 1,768 Reaction score 20 Points 38 Location Southend on Sea, UK Nov 19, 2020 #5 intiime said: I did that, but in OpenWebif plugin I need to switch on "Enable HTTP authentication", but I don't know the credentials Click to expand... By default user = root Password is what you set in menu -> Setup -> Network -> password If you want to disable root as the user for webif https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14748-Webif-authentication-question
intiime said: I did that, but in OpenWebif plugin I need to switch on "Enable HTTP authentication", but I don't know the credentials Click to expand... By default user = root Password is what you set in menu -> Setup -> Network -> password If you want to disable root as the user for webif https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?14748-Webif-authentication-question