Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Update 5.1.008 CRASHING MY BOX

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrxbox360
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got home and RE-USB flashed again.

Release 5.1.009 http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/octagon-images/sf4008/

Once booting appears on front display approx 25 seconds to boot.

Tuner slot 1 twin DVB-C/T2 and tuner slot 2 satellite tuner.

No internal HDD.

If after a USB flash not booting try get IP from router for the your box. FTP to /var/log/ and grab the messages file and post here.

Also telnet to box and issue these commands:

Code:
init 4
enigma2

Post the full log of e2 trying to start if you can get this far.
 
I've just got home and RE-USB flashed again.

Release 5.1.009 http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/octagon-images/sf4008/

Once booting appears on front display approx 25 seconds to boot.

Tuner slot 1 twin DVB-C/T2 and tuner slot 2 satellite tuner.

No internal HDD.

If after a USB flash not booting try get IP from router for the your box. FTP to /var/log/ and grab the messages file and post here.

Also telnet to box and issue these commands:

Code:
init 4
enigma2

Post the full log of e2 trying to start if you can get this far.
Already attempted this a few posts above yours without success - no access whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
Are you 100% sure you download and flashed 5.1.009 released today?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, dated yesterday on the server, I'll go again in 10 mins

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
...... have you any other usb devices connected??
 
...... have you any other usb devices connected??
No.
No harddrive, that's on gb ethernet, but we're nowhere near that stage of the boot - no interaction has taken place.
No response to ping, no hdmi select.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
No.
No harddrive, that's on gb ethernet, but we're nowhere near that stage of the boot - no interaction has taken place.
No response to ping, no hdmi select.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve flashed two different boxes today with zero issues. A vix team member also no issues. I honestly do not understand why your having issues. Baffled , I can provide no further input to this apart from double check what your doing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’ve flashed two different boxes today with zero issues. A vix team member also no issues. I honestly do not understand why your having issues. Baffled , I can provide no further input to this apart from double check what your doing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I'm not the only one having the issue and I follow exactly the same process on 007, 008 and 009.

If I get chance tomorrow am I'll remove the tuners and then try again.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
Removing tuners will have no affect. Disconnect all storage devices and Ethernet and try booting.

Maybe also try latest nightly openatv image.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Removing tuners will have no affect. Disconnect all storage devices and Ethernet and try booting.

Maybe also try latest nightly openatv image.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will try in the morning and revert, thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
One other think to try. If I understand correctly you are using 007. iirc 007 supports couch flashing on arm boxes. Blue button > vix > image manger. Try flashing via this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
One other think to try. If I understand correctly you are using 007. iirc 007 supports couch flashing on arm boxes. Blue button > vix > image manger. Try flashing via this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never knew about that.
Nice to see the flashing messages, same result booting...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
On my router I can list all attached boxes and their IP addresses...... is that possibke in your environment.
Just wondering if the box initially is not using the IP address you expect
 
On my router I can list all attached boxes and their IP addresses...... is that possibke in your environment.
Just wondering if the box initially is not using the IP address you expect
Static IP address assigned by the router.
Box doesn't respond to ping until 'starting Linux TV', which is after the 'booting...' phase the box hangs on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 
OK, I have a fritzbox, that fixes static IP‘s on request (typical German technology:)), but always starts with another DHCP assigned IP when you have flashed a new image.
So try to find out what has been assigned..... I have rarely not been able to telnet into my boxes to find out what is going on.... unless the box is as dead as a dodo :)
If you can then telnet , login, init 4 and then enter enigma2 to see the inital log)
 
openATV on the German forum report unable to boot with drivers from 24/Dec/17!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top