init 4
enigma2
Already attempted this a few posts above yours without success - no access whatsoever.I've just got home and RE-USB flashed again.
Release 5.1.009 http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/octagon-images/sf4008/
Once booting appears on front display approx 25 seconds to boot.
Tuner slot 1 twin DVB-C/T2 and tuner slot 2 satellite tuner.
No internal HDD.
If after a USB flash not booting try get IP from router for the your box. FTP to /var/log/ and grab the messages file and post here.
Also telnet to box and issue these commands:
Code:init 4 enigma2
Post the full log of e2 trying to start if you can get this far.
Already attempted this a few posts above yours without success - no access whatsoever.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yes, dated yesterday on the server, I'll go again in 10 minsAre you 100% sure you download and flashed 5.1.009 released today?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No....... have you any other usb devices connected??
No.
No harddrive, that's on gb ethernet, but we're nowhere near that stage of the boot - no interaction has taken place.
No response to ping, no hdmi select.
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks, but I'm not the only one having the issue and I follow exactly the same process on 007, 008 and 009.I’ve flashed two different boxes today with zero issues. A vix team member also no issues. I honestly do not understand why your having issues. Baffled , I can provide no further input to this apart from double check what your doing.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will try in the morning and revert, thanksRemoving tuners will have no affect. Disconnect all storage devices and Ethernet and try booting.
Maybe also try latest nightly openatv image.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never knew about that.One other think to try. If I understand correctly you are using 007. iirc 007 supports couch flashing on arm boxes. Blue button > vix > image manger. Try flashing via this.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Static IP address assigned by the router.On my router I can list all attached boxes and their IP addresses...... is that possibke in your environment.
Just wondering if the box initially is not using the IP address you expect
What's your configuration - tuners, harddrive, method of update...Flash 009 release worked for me.
Just use "sf4008.local".Just wondering if the box initially is not using the IP address you expect