Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Update and plugin search no longer working.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ireallyneedhelp
  • Start date Start date
I

ireallyneedhelp

Guest
When I try to download plugins I get a message which reads:

Code:
There has been an error, please try again later.  If this issue persists, please check openvix.co.uk or world-of-satellite.com

I get a similar message if I try to do a system update. This message isn't very helpful. Does anyone know how I can fix this please?

Thanks.
 
because you are using 4.1, this no longer exists and you will be unable to use plugins. you need to update to 4.2 030 which is the latest image usb flash from new with no back up
 
Last edited:
The image you're using is over 9 months old, and the plugin feeds are no longer available.

You'll need to reflash the latest image (one is due out anytime soon) if you want to get the plugin feeds back.

If you do reflash, you'll have to setup from scratch as a settings restore won't work.
 
The image you're using is over 9 months old, and the plugin feeds are no longer available.

You'll need to reflash the latest image (one is due out anytime soon) if you want to get the plugin feeds back.

If you do reflash, you'll have to setup from scratch as a settings restore won't work.

When the latest openvix comes out, are we not going to be able to transfer our settings across?
 
When the latest openvix comes out, are we not going to be able to transfer our settings across?

only timers. youll need to do a fresh flash with no back up restore. I believe theres a image out for this box 4.2 030
 
Thanks everyone. I didn't realise that 9 months was such a long time between updates. I can't understand why it didn't update automatically because it's set to do that. Oh well, I'll be checking for updates more regularly in future.
 
Thanks everyone. I didn't realise that 9 months was such a long time between updates. I can't understand why it didn't update automatically because it's set to do that. Oh well, I'll be checking for updates more regularly in future.

depending on image and skin you should see something flashing somewhere to say theres an update, also you can change setting so that new updates and picked up
 
When the latest openvix comes out, are we not going to be able to transfer our settings across?
I've absolutely no idea - the OP is on 4.1, and you can't do a settings restore when moving to 4.2.
 
Thanks everyone. I didn't realise that 9 months was such a long time between updates. I can't understand why it didn't update automatically because it's set to do that. Oh well, I'll be checking for updates more regularly in future.
VIX will never update automatically, you always need to confirm what you want to do when updates are available.
 
if you update to the latest ViX 4.2.030 Release Image you will have to do a fresh clean install and i would recommend saving it to a USB pen drive and to your Hard Drive if you have one fitted
but after that you will be able to update to the New ViX 5.0 when it is Released and you can use your backup of 4.2.030 to restore your files, but you might have to install your plugins manually for the first installation
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top