Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Update bug VIX 2.1 also for Solo

belierzz

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Germany
I already have reported this several days ago and unfortunately I haven't even received a reply to this. Therefore another try:
As discussed (and already solved) in VIX Team Duo Image Talk there is a bug that causes a crash of the box when just switching the channels (left / right on the remote control). This happens with VIX HD Skin only (haven't tested the Magic skins).

There seems to be a fix for the Duo already but not for the Solo (tested yesterday night). Would be very kind to receive same attention not too far in the future.

Thank you very much and kind regards,

belierzz
 
its fixed mate

online updates are just being pushed give it this eve and all should be ok to update with latest fixes
 
I updated to 2.1.2.1 and the channel select issue is gone, BUT: again (as with update from 2.0.1 to 2.03) I have now the same problem with the Autostart of my CAM (SCAM 3.59). This worked well until the update
to 2.1.2.1 a couple of minutes ago. Now I have to start the CAM manually after every start up / reboot (even with the settings in the CAM Manager being correct). This is also an issue I read about in the DUO section...

Thanks for the fast help but this bug is worse :(
 
Sorry, for me it's vice versa: worked perfectly before the update and doesn't anymore with 2.1.2.1. I flashed back to 2.1 et voilà - working again.
 
It should be working fine, did you do a reboot after the update also check if there are any more updates online. if you are using the default VIX skin there is a update icon on the skin.

i had issues with Oscam but this has been fixed and it autostarts - did the first reboot as have reverted to earlier image due to another issue.
 
It should be working fine, did you do a reboot after the update also check if there are any more updates online. if you are using the default VIX skin there is a update icon on the skin.

i had issues with Oscam but this has been fixed and it autostarts - did the first reboot as have reverted to earlier image due to another issue.

Altogether 24 updates. I don' t resp. didn't use the VIX HD due to above issue. Made a restart after updates have finished and with this first restart the Autostart didn't work anymore.
 
Definitely - after update to 2.1.2.1 the CAM doesn't autostart anymore. Not only SCAM 3.59 but also CCCAM 2.2.1. It was the same with 2.0.3. Before this update autostart worked fine, afterwards riens ne va plus.
Could anyone have a look into this? Th HD picture quality of 2.1.2.1 is PERFECT! I don't want to be stuck with 2.1....

Thanks in advance, belierzz
 
Definitely - after update to 2.1.2.1 the CAM doesn't autostart anymore. Not only SCAM 3.59 but also CCCAM 2.2.1. It was the same with 2.0.3. Before this update autostart worked fine, afterwards riens ne va plus.
Could anyone have a look into this? Th HD picture quality of 2.1.2.1 is PERFECT! I don't want to be stuck with 2.1....

Thanks in advance, belierzz

its just been noticed by me and reported to andy too look into
 
Definitely - after update to 2.1.2.1 the CAM doesn't autostart anymore. Not only SCAM 3.59 but also CCCAM 2.2.1. It was the same with 2.0.3. Before this update autostart worked fine, afterwards riens ne va plus.
Could anyone have a look into this? Th HD picture quality of 2.1.2.1 is PERFECT! I don't want to be stuck with 2.1....

Thanks in advance, belierzz

so your saying you would honestly rather use a older image than have to go through the "long and laborious task" of taking 10 seconds to restart your cam manually ? utterly amazing.
 
You may tell this my wife. Hard enough to have a toy like a VU instead of a solid receiver. Therefore no sarcasm please. :rolleyes:
 
have to admid ene my wife my 62 year old mum and family know how to start the cam manually as it happens to their solo too

takes 2 seconds
 
No sarcasm intended, however it is my own opinion that if your going to spend a large quantity of money on a receiver, you should do it justice and learn how to operate it. My 15 year old sister has my spare DM600 and she knows the thing better than me and I've had a DM7020 for 7 years.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
 
Good point Gentlemen, unfortunately no real technocrates around here. Maybe I can tell my wife how to - but if there is an autostart functionality it should autostart. And it did before. Perhaps Andy does have a clue :-)

Thanks for your help - I will tell my wife that even the mum of silverfox is able to start the CAM manually. We'll see what happens.
 
Just done updates and there were 25 since the 1st update.
I am running 2.21 cam and no problems here with restarting on a duo.

Like i said before in another thread i keep mine as a box and for one thing only, the only thing i downloaded are one skin the alubrush one, not all of em & picons.
I think it maybe that some members like using other tools and maybe the duo simply can not cope with loads of other softwares being used
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top