Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Update Bug!

  • Thread starter Thread starter t.ph
  • Start date Start date
Sorry.. this not the case.. i have just reflashed and still getting the green screen loop..

Any other fixes for this.. as this fix is not working for me..

Thanks

Me too just done a clean install then online updates (27 of them) reboot and then just loops with green screen after initial boot up cant even use the box have had to re flash with a complete alternative image for now !!!
 
ok just reflash and dont do the update, setup the box as you want and im sure the other bugs will get dealt with as and when... but over here i have the latest updates and everything working other than cam manager which needs starting everytime the box reboots but that doesnt bother me as i rarely restart the box and that bug is being looked into...
 
Hi, I have tried this twice now and all i get is a green screen loop. I have flashed backed to 2.10 and as stated above, not done the updates, hope it can be fixed soon, thanks team.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It still does not work with a clean reflash.. As soon as you get to the "Loading enigma 2" .. It loops the green screen.. and can not access any menu`s

I went back to V1.3 and all working perfectly now..
 
It still does not work with a clean reflash.. As soon as you get to the "Loading enigma 2" .. It loops the green screen.. and can not access any menu`s

I went back to V1.3 and all working perfectly now..

Are you sure it actually flashed?

I've just flashed with public 2.1 release and its fine.
 
I've just flashed with public 2.1 release and its fine.

Sicilian, I have TWO problems with VIX 2.1:-

1. Time-shift: Can't rewind past starting of current event.

2. Softcams won't auto start.
 
Well i may well try another clean install now without the updates and see what happens this time..... back in 15minutes
 
Usb's removed HD internal and never had a problem before I just watched a recorded movie on it using PLI and no problems @all.
 
ive just tried my third time, downloaded the 2.1 from vu section,flashed. did not restore settings,did the online update and got 27 updates, rebooted and still green screen loop. I have also tried with restoring settings to no avail :(
 
@Andy and team,

I have just woken up in the beautiful land of Oz... I'm >100km from the next house, the sun is shining with the brightest blue sky from horizon to horizon and the forecast is 29 degrees C. I check this site and find that there has been a little activity on the other side of the world... a problem or two now fixed! Well done and keep up the overnight free bug fix service.

cheers
 
@Andy and team,

I have just woken up in the beautiful land of Oz... I'm >100km from the next house, the sun is shining with the brightest blue sky from horizon to horizon and the forecast is 29 degrees C. I check this site and find that there has been a little activity on the other side of the world... a problem or two now fixed! Well done and keep up the overnight free bug fix service.

cheers

how can u li ve 100km from civilisation

man i'd go bonkers if i had no corner shop atleast
 
@Andy and team,

I have just woken up in the beautiful land of Oz... I'm >100km from the next house, the sun is shining with the brightest blue sky from horizon to horizon and the forecast is 29 degrees C. I check this site and find that there has been a little activity on the other side of the world... a problem or two now fixed! Well done and keep up the overnight free bug fix service.

cheers

100km & 29 degrees C, amazing...
 
The only interruption to the serenity is that my dogs bark at 0630 to say "its daylight and time for us to be off the chain/fed".
I was going to put a cut down photo up as my avatar, but I can't figure out how to get it to save the avatar. Maybe I have to donate first!?
My internet is via vSat, the 'phone is by microwave radio towers and the TV is satellite. Power is solar with a battery o'night backup. Water is via windmill driven bore.
 
The only interruption to the serenity is that my dogs bark at 0630 to say "its daylight and time for us to be off the chain/fed".
I was going to put a cut down photo up as my avatar, but I can't figure out how to get it to save the avatar. Maybe I have to donate first!?
My internet is via vSat, the 'phone is by microwave radio towers and the TV is satellite. Power is solar with a battery o'night backup. Water is via windmill driven bore.


avtar has to be 150x105px if you still have trouble i'll add it for u
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top