Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Updated crash log

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetwizzy
  • Start date Start date
J

joetwizzy

Guest
Hi, I have just finally updated from your stable release to the latest. The box boots then crashes then reboots then crashes. Here is the log, hope you can help. Thanks.
 

Attachments

build 249 is really old please update.
 
Well I thought I had. I did an online upgrade. When I came back it crashes. If I upgrade via USB will I loose my settings? Can I upgrade via telnet and keep them?

Thanks.

Joe
 
I now have the latest version. However the only way to stop it crashing it to remove "SoftcamManager.pyo". Which obviously I need. Could somebody upload me their version to try?
 
That build is still showing as 249. i'd seriously bite the bullet mate and just fresh flash to 473 and go from there.
 
why is build 445 the last one in the downloads section? where is 473?
 
Flash build 445 from fresh then enable 'allow unstable updates' to update to build 473

Menu> Setup> System> Software Update

Run Software update once you have unstable updates enabled
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top