IAmATeaf
New member
... so you need to follow post #15.
Yes, looked back and saw the exact same output, will update later tonight.
... so you need to follow post #15.
Another update announced today.
These are the changes
OE-A-Core
06/11/20 20.53:46 Henry Schrapel - Revert enale USB-DVD drivers just for gbm200
03/11/20 21:05:50 Henry Schrapel - enable USB-DVD-drivers
I'll wait for your advice.
nekrub2
Another update announced today.
These are the changes
OE-A-Core
06/11/20 20.53:46 Henry Schrapel - Revert enale USB-DVD drivers just for gbm200
03/11/20 21:05:50 Henry Schrapel - enable USB-DVD-drivers
I'll wait for your advice.
nekrub2

In case it's useful... Kodi hasn't been on my box, there may have been remnants of E2iPlayer -- I uninstalled it 'a while back' and remember being asked if I wanted to remove dependencies and said 'yes'.If you had Kodi on 5.4 001, you will be stuck in this state of being unable to update that package.
root@et10000:~# opkg update && opkg list-upgradable
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.4/et10000/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Updated source 'openvix-3rdparty'.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.4/et10000/all/Packages.gz.
Updated source 'openvix-all'.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.4/et10000/et10000/Packages.gz.
Updated source 'openvix-et10000'.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.4/et10000/et10000_3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Updated source 'openvix-et10000_3rdparty'.
Downloading http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/5.4/et10000/mips32el/Packages.gz.
Updated source 'openvix-mips32el'.
Not selecting libx264-161 r2970+git0+4121277b40 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
root@et10000:~#