Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Updating picons

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I was hoping that by downloading a set of picons from the feeds that they would be updated when upgrading to the latest image.

This does not seem to happen. Do I have to delete all the picons, held on my USB drive, and re-download the complete set again from the feeds?
 
Is the answer so simple I am being a bit thick?
 
The picon feeds are updated independently of the image feeds. When they update the update icon will show on the infobar.
 
You can install the ATV picon feeds which are updated more regularly than the ViX ones. They scrape from openpicons.com.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top