F
frenchtony
Guest
Hi
I tried to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2 as I cannot seem to download any plugins on 4.0.
All went ok but I cannot restore my settings to 4.2 as they are not compatible
I therefore went back to 4.0
Can anyone tell me what directories I might be able to FTP off the box before doing the upgrade such that I may be able to FTP them back and save all the reconfiguration.
My receiver is a Vu+Duo2
Many thanks
I tried to upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2 as I cannot seem to download any plugins on 4.0.
All went ok but I cannot restore my settings to 4.2 as they are not compatible
I therefore went back to 4.0
Can anyone tell me what directories I might be able to FTP off the box before doing the upgrade such that I may be able to FTP them back and save all the reconfiguration.
My receiver is a Vu+Duo2
Many thanks
