Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Upgrade Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeoVision
  • Start date Start date
B

BeoVision

Guest
Evening guys, i have just tried updating my Vu Uno from 5.2.011 to the latest version however upon reboot its stuck on starting and I can’t get it past this point.

Any ideas how I can troubleshoot or is a re-flash my quickest option?
 
If you start in console mode, it will show error. Guide in my signature if you need it.
 
Thanks Abu, will let you know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I just checked your guide and it mentions the use of putty, only problem I got is the box is not responding to a ping there I doubt I will be able to communicate with it. The red light is on the front along with the words “starting”. Do you think the box is knackered or will a reflash work?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Might have run out of space as we install several skins now. Or PSU has died.

Try a reflash.
 
Reflash sorted it, once I restored from backup I had 15M flash available. My box has nothing extra installed on it apart from Sundek Control Panel & an extra skin. I removed the new skins which increased the flash to 20M, do you think this could have caused the crash?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
You might just ensure that logs go to other than flash (setup, system, logs, settings) so that if there is a crash you can post the log.
 
Reflash sorted it, once I restored from backup I had 15M flash available. My box has nothing extra installed on it apart from Sundek Control Panel & an extra skin. I removed the new skins which increased the flash to 20M, do you think this could have caused the crash?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a swap file enabled on this receiver? Would help if you did imo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi Andy, yes I have a 256MB swap on the hard disk configured


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top