Game2Freak
New member
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2014
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello
I've recently been looking into upgrading my Vu+ box with a USB Dvb-C tuner. I was looking at purchasing a Sundtek Dongle, but have recently seen that VU+ make one too.
What one do you guys recommend I get? Is one quicker than the other at changing channels?
Here are the details for each:
• Sundtek
• Vu+
Any help would be appreciated.
I've recently been looking into upgrading my Vu+ box with a USB Dvb-C tuner. I was looking at purchasing a Sundtek Dongle, but have recently seen that VU+ make one too.
What one do you guys recommend I get? Is one quicker than the other at changing channels?
Here are the details for each:
• Sundtek
• Vu+
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited: