D
Dan626
Guest
Hi Guys,
Hope someone can shed some light on these issues I am having?
I was on the latest Apollo image on a VU+ Duo. I have an 8 gig USB stick in the back which I have timeshift, picons, crossepg and swap file on it. The other night I was checking the EPG which was not showing channel details so just to check, FTP'd onto the box and saw that the USB was completely empty? like it have been deleted? The VU could still see it so I am guessing it still worked. Then later on the hard drive seemed to have got wiped and I lost all my recordings?
So I decided to update to the latest Hades I flashed and setup from scratch with no restore. This setup fine but I am still getting the same issue with the USB? I am going to swap the USB out tonight but for some reason when I check recordings it is not saving them and there is not a movie folder any more? Do I just create one? I checked the settings and can see the folder structure is pointing to the movie folder but there is not one there? COuld that be a reason that it is not recording them? I can see them in the HDD/media folder while they are recorded but then they are deleted when stopped?
Any help would be great as this is very strange?
Thanks
Dan
Hope someone can shed some light on these issues I am having?
I was on the latest Apollo image on a VU+ Duo. I have an 8 gig USB stick in the back which I have timeshift, picons, crossepg and swap file on it. The other night I was checking the EPG which was not showing channel details so just to check, FTP'd onto the box and saw that the USB was completely empty? like it have been deleted? The VU could still see it so I am guessing it still worked. Then later on the hard drive seemed to have got wiped and I lost all my recordings?
So I decided to update to the latest Hades I flashed and setup from scratch with no restore. This setup fine but I am still getting the same issue with the USB? I am going to swap the USB out tonight but for some reason when I check recordings it is not saving them and there is not a movie folder any more? Do I just create one? I checked the settings and can see the folder structure is pointing to the movie folder but there is not one there? COuld that be a reason that it is not recording them? I can see them in the HDD/media folder while they are recorded but then they are deleted when stopped?
Any help would be great as this is very strange?
Thanks
Dan