M
malaj
Guest
Hi all, I decided to create my own picon. I read in the forum, that best way to place picon was usb stick. I use 1 GB usb stick and use VIX 3.0 562. I done below:
- on usb i created folder named picon and placed all my picons
- I put usb stick behind the receiver
Everything was good, and I should see picon on screen. This morning I started my receiver and connected to receiver to add more picons. I saw below on my computer
- media/hdd size 1GB
- media/sdb1 2 TB
Usb and my internal hdd was swapped place. Very strange. I took usb stick out from receiver and it was normal again
- media/hdd size 2 TB
Can you please advice me to solve the issue where I use internal hdd to movie and usb stick to picons.
By the way: When I select hdd initialize I see below (I formatted hdd after installation)
--?--- 2000 GB
Something wrong here...
- on usb i created folder named picon and placed all my picons
- I put usb stick behind the receiver
Everything was good, and I should see picon on screen. This morning I started my receiver and connected to receiver to add more picons. I saw below on my computer
- media/hdd size 1GB
- media/sdb1 2 TB
Usb and my internal hdd was swapped place. Very strange. I took usb stick out from receiver and it was normal again
- media/hdd size 2 TB
Can you please advice me to solve the issue where I use internal hdd to movie and usb stick to picons.
By the way: When I select hdd initialize I see below (I formatted hdd after installation)
--?--- 2000 GB
Something wrong here...