Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] User Interface Keeps Restarting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 86165
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 86165

Guest
User Interface Keeps Restarting - 5.3.009

Hi All,

I have just performed a software update via the setting menu as I was already on 5.3.008 and now the user interface keep restarting every 30sec or so.

is this a bug or could this be a setting I need to adjust? everything was fine on 5.3.008.

Jason
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There will be a crash log or you can start in console mode to reveal problem. See my signature if needed.
 
There will be a crash log or you can start in console mode to reveal problem. See my signature if needed.

Many thanks for replying but I seem to have solved my problem. It turned out that a plug in I had for IPTV seemed to have been triggering the restarts...I performed a new couch flash and did not reload any previously saved restores or plugins and started from fresh...all sorted now.

thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top