nosnikrap78
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jul 4, 2013
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Box: Vu+ Solo²
Firmware version: Hades.010
AutoBouquetMaker: latest version pulled from GIT oe-alliance-plugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/ on 29th May
DVB-T: USB Nova-T Stick (DVB-T)
I updated to the the latest version of ABM as it now includes Saorview Provider files, previously I would scan the channels to favourites and then add the channels to the Main Bouquet file. This has worked great for the last few years, and now want to make use of the new features in ABM CustomMix etc...
ABM setup with 3 providers SkyUK LondonCustom, Soarview 1 (dublin threerock) and Saorview 2 (dublin threerock).
Scan runs and finds all channels for SkyUk and Saorview1/2 and adds them to the Bouquets.
When I change channel to a Saorview station, the epg/channel name info is displayed but no picture/sound, the channel info shows DVB-T CH8 199MHz 8Mhz, which I know is wrong and should be CH30 / Ch33. I have checked the Soarview frequency files and they have the correct values (the channels are found so must be good).
Any advice would be good...thanks.
Note, If I do a manual scan of Ch30 / Ch33 after ABM has run, then I get picture/sound.
Firmware version: Hades.010
AutoBouquetMaker: latest version pulled from GIT oe-alliance-plugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/ on 29th May
DVB-T: USB Nova-T Stick (DVB-T)
I updated to the the latest version of ABM as it now includes Saorview Provider files, previously I would scan the channels to favourites and then add the channels to the Main Bouquet file. This has worked great for the last few years, and now want to make use of the new features in ABM CustomMix etc...
ABM setup with 3 providers SkyUK LondonCustom, Soarview 1 (dublin threerock) and Saorview 2 (dublin threerock).
Scan runs and finds all channels for SkyUk and Saorview1/2 and adds them to the Bouquets.
When I change channel to a Saorview station, the epg/channel name info is displayed but no picture/sound, the channel info shows DVB-T CH8 199MHz 8Mhz, which I know is wrong and should be CH30 / Ch33. I have checked the Soarview frequency files and they have the correct values (the channels are found so must be good).
Any advice would be good...thanks.
Note, If I do a manual scan of Ch30 / Ch33 after ABM has run, then I get picture/sound.