Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using sat epg data from crossepg for vm is it possible?

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
20
Points
38
Hi I have regular issues with the vm epg data sometimes there's no data or it shows the wrong information.

I solve this by deleting epg then use epgrefresh to repopulate the epg data but it gets annoying

Could I possibly somehow use the hd satellite epg data for virgin?
I had previously seen someone try similar this is what he said

the closest iv got with the help of another member is using the cable channel as a streamed channel

ie placed in the bouquets

#SERVICE 1:0:19:F19:7F1:2:11A0000:0:0:0:http%3a//192.???.?.?%3a8001/1%3a0%3a19%3aA2C%3a1A%3aF020%3aFFFF0000%3a0%3a0%3a 0:sky1hd
#DESCRIPTION sky1hd
removed the box ip
this gives the epg for sky with a cable channel to stream ,but it doesnt work on mine atm, it pulls all the sky epg in but when i stream it shows the cable channel as recording and blanks all the other channels out so its doing something but then shows no pid message

I use a custommix.xml to swap the sky hd channels with virgin so if it's possible I would only want to swap the virgin hd epg data
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top