Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Virtual keyboard bugs

Hi Abu,

Does this match what you have? If not, what is different?

(I think this is the latest version of the archive.)

Regards,
Ian.
 

Attachments

Hi Abu,

I should also mention that I have given these images to each of the image team members for their consideration and use. The issue for OpenATV is that their Metrix skin uses a different geometry to all the other images. I believe that Captain and Ipkay are on top of the migration. (I have offered my assistance should they require help.)

Regards,
Ian.
 
Hi Mick,

How if the VirtualKeyBoard with the updated Magic-HD-Night/Noire skins?

Regards,
Ian.
Sorry, I hadn't seen this post. I have now updated to 5.2.041 and the VirtualKeyBoard is visible again in Magic-HD-Night. Thank you very much for fixing this! :)
 
Hi Mick,

Not a problem. (Thank you for the confirmation.)

Regards,
Ian.
 
Hi Judge,

Are you a Skype user? Are you interested in testing and reporting on improvements that can be made to OverlayHD on OpenViX?

Regards,
Ian.
Hi Ian, sorry for the late reply, haven't been around & off for the next 2 weeks now too.
When I get back, will be glad to help in any way I can.
 
Hi Judge,

I am interested in an OpenViX user of OverlayHD to help keep me on my toes to ensure that all OpenViX screens are skinned and that all screens look and work their best.

@Everyone: If there are any graphical artists around who want to donate their time and efforts into OverlayHD I would also like a chat with you.

Regards,
Ian.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top