Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 2.2 show wrong time

share

New member
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Hi.

I have just installed VIX 2,2 on my VU+ Duo, but it shows wrong time. I'm on GMT+1, and this is what I set up on the box, but it shows the time 42 minutes later. Can't find anywhere to update the time manually.
Hope someone can help, Thanks.
 
It works now, Thanks punisher for your quick reply:thumbsup:
 
I've also had this problem before, box was restarted on a non-local timezone channel.
It seems to depend on what channel you have as a start up.

Just make sure your startup channel matches your local timezone.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top