Vix still has crashing bugs. I reported these issues in the previous images but they are still present in the current image. Why can't they be fixed? Only addon I have installed is Sundtek Control Center Plugin which I need for my USB tuner to work.
This time Vix crashed when I was looking at conflicting timers and I pressed a button to modify one of the timers. Crash Log attached
Also another time I had the box turned on and was on the EPG. Hours later while still in the EPG I tried to use the remote and the box wouldn't respond. I had to turn the box off then on via the back switch to regain control. So unable to provide a crash log as the box didn't crash. Attached debug log. Don't know if that's of any use to you.
This time Vix crashed when I was looking at conflicting timers and I pressed a button to modify one of the timers. Crash Log attached
Also another time I had the box turned on and was on the EPG. Hours later while still in the EPG I tried to use the remote and the box wouldn't respond. I had to turn the box off then on via the back switch to regain control. So unable to provide a crash log as the box didn't crash. Attached debug log. Don't know if that's of any use to you.
