Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VIX Default Audio Settings

lammy1961

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
65
I'm wondering if there's an option to set the default language to English for all channels....See screenshot below.
Using the settings shown below AC3 defaults to English, but not when It's MPEG......Any ideas ?

Thanks.

ScreenShot2014-03-17at165150.webp
 
I mean when you press the "Audio" button on the remote...."Select Audio Track".......Then make it default to English.....When available.....Thanks.
 
Yes.....But AC3 defaults to English, but not when It's MPEG.....Any ideas ?

Thank you.
 
MPEG and AC3 are different types of audio, AC3 is supposed to be better quality (Dgital)
 
When I choose the settings shown in the image, it defaults to English only when AC3 is in the audio list, when there is no AC3 it chooses the language of origin....i.e. Sly Movies Germany....Chooses MPEG Deutsch by default.

ScreenShot2014-03-17at215439.webp
 
Last edited:
I tried to reproduce this, but I haven't been able to find any service with two MPEG streams in German and English. Maybe you can point me to the exact channel?

Anyway: in the situation as displayed in your screenshot English should have been chosen. I can think of two valid reasons when this is not the case:
1- You previously (manually) selected an other language and E2 remembers that, or
2- The languages are not advertising themselves correctly as German & English (in the stream; nothing you can do about that).

If the latter would be the case, it sometimes helps if you select 'original' (that might be the second audio selection in your setup).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top