Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Vix Image 153 CRC errors on up link

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob1980
  • Start date Start date
B

Bob1980

Guest
Hi everyone,

I've recently updated my vusolo2 to latest image Apollo 153 and I'm getting CRC errors showing up in my router on the up link, which is coming from the vusolo box. its never done this before until i updated the box, I've replace the ethernet cable in case it was that but its still doing it. i don't want my isp provider dlm to kick in because of errors. does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance, Bob
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top