Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] VIX Image Online update to build 514, fantastic new feature.

I had rebooted/restarted Enigma and couldn't see the logs - tried it again and it worked OK.

I restored settings to a state prior to running AutoBouquetMaker (i.e. DTT working OK), ran the plugin and rebooted. DTT channels still available. Restarted E2 and the DTT channels were gone.

I've emailed two logs (one from when the plugin ran, the other created on the restart) Ref: 1355769372​.96

Thanks for your help on this.

Also on a separate issue - I've noticed if I configure the plugin to hide some bouquets (i.e. not create some standard bouquets) it instead creates an empty bouquet called N/A

Any update on this? I would love to use AutoBouquetMaker but I can't if it trashes my DTT channels.
 
Does anyone use Catseye settings in conjunction with this? I can't get it to work at all. If I go in to configure and set "Keep all bouquets" no, then look at "Keep bouquets" in the main menu to see if it is at least recognising the Catseye settings, they're not there. So when I reset it to yes and do the scan it just looses the Catseye settings. If I do the same thing with the vhannibal settings then there is no problem, all works fine.
 
I can confirm that the ipk did not work with a TM Twin using the 4D image. It rejected it owing to the architecture.

ive installed it on the 4D image on the twin and 2T, as well as on a DM800 running the DW image and on 2 x TM800

the ipk wont install as it only contains the compiled code for the plugin, but i got it going using the actual source python files themselfs, however, something in the plugin disables the remote from functioning correctly if its not used on a ViX image, as when you come to start the scan, the ONLY option that becomes useable is the 'about' screen
 
Does anyone use Catseye settings in conjunction with this? I can't get it to work at all. If I go in to configure and set "Keep all bouquets" no, then look at "Keep bouquets" in the main menu to see if it is at least recognising the Catseye settings, they're not there. So when I reset it to yes and do the scan it just looses the Catseye settings. If I do the same thing with the vhannibal settings then there is no problem, all works fine.

I have it working with Catseye and then just using this for the 28.2 channels which have come out on top of the bouquets.I then send to dreamset and add a set of irish channels to then send back to box.Not sure what will happen when it has a scheduled scan in the morning,im assuming it will lose the irish channels.
 
Does anyone use Catseye settings in conjunction with this? I can't get it to work at all. If I go in to configure and set "Keep all bouquets" no, then look at "Keep bouquets" in the main menu to see if it is at least recognising the Catseye settings, they're not there. So when I reset it to yes and do the scan it just looses the Catseye settings. If I do the same thing with the vhannibal settings then there is no problem, all works fine.

I have it working with Catseye and then just using this for the 28.2 channels which have come out on top of the bouquets.I then send to dreamset and add a set of irish channels to then send back to box.Not sure what will happen when it has a scheduled scan in the morning,im assuming it will lose the irish channels.
 
What is the likelihood of an installable package being created that will work on other receivers such as DM800 or even on TM's 4D images?

Many thanks.
 
I have it working with Catseye and then just using this for the 28.2 channels which have come out on top of the bouquets.I then send to dreamset and add a set of irish channels to then send back to box.Not sure what will happen when it has a scheduled scan in the morning,im assuming it will lose the irish channels.

Thanks for the reply. I still cant get it to work with Catseye but it's still working fine with vhannibal settings. I'll stick with that until the next Catseye release and try again.
 
What is the likelihood of an installable package being created that will work on other receivers such as DM800 or even on TM's 4D images?

Many thanks.

It's opensource code, so point their teams to the code, they can easily use it if they want to.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top