Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Vix is jammed up - please wait

  • Thread starter Thread starter plaisj01
  • Start date Start date
P

plaisj01

Guest
Hi, I am a newbie and not an expert. I have been running with VIX successfully for over a year. Recently a message box opened with an error message regarding storage capacity. and then it jammed up. A re boot had no effect so I reflashed Vix with latest version. It nearly completed the job and got past auto scan and bouquet maker, but then another storage message appeared and it jammed again. Tried another reflash. The screen asks to press ok on the box but nothing happens and the screen then shows Open VIX please wait. Tried different USB sticks and tried to reload bootloader but still no change. I am stuck now and any advice welcome.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top