birdman
Moderator
This evening I started to view a recording, pressed "next>" (to get to the start of the actual programme) and then a few minutes later noticed that the VIX logo was spinning in the top left-hand corner.
At this point the box was totally unresponsive to key presses on the remote.
As there was a recording in progress I just let the recording run (and had to let it run through ad-breaks) until the recording had got to a point where I knew I could stop it (the Grand Prix race had ended)
I logged in to the box and tried "init 4", but that didn't seem to be able to stop enigma, so I just did a reboot instead.
The box came back up OK and I could then watch the same recording with no problem.
I'm running debug logs, so here's the one that covers this. View attachment Enigma2-07-06-2015_17-39-56.log
Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?
At this point the box was totally unresponsive to key presses on the remote.
As there was a recording in progress I just let the recording run (and had to let it run through ad-breaks) until the recording had got to a point where I knew I could stop it (the Grand Prix race had ended)
I logged in to the box and tried "init 4", but that didn't seem to be able to stop enigma, so I just did a reboot instead.
The box came back up OK and I could then watch the same recording with no problem.
I'm running debug logs, so here's the one that covers this. View attachment Enigma2-07-06-2015_17-39-56.log
Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?