Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Vix spinner, box not responding to remote, EPG problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter roulf
  • Start date Start date
R

roulf

Guest
Hi!

Openvix is usually working fine but every now and then (3-5 times a week) the spinner starts in the corner and the box is not responding to the remote anymore. I can Telnet into the box and also FTP is working but I have to restart the box in order to get it to respond like normal again.

I think it has something to do with the EPG but I have tried all kinds of settings but still the same. I am not using any EPG donwloader, only using the EIT Epg but still this happens. I have also tried to use no EPG at all but still the same problem (the EPG is still mentioned in the logs). I have set the epg.dat to the HDD.

I have a Solo4K running Openvix 5.1.024. I have also tried older versions but the same problem still exists.

The attached log is with all the EPG options turned off.

Anyone have any ideas?
 

Attachments

Hi!

Openvix is usually working fine but every now and then (3-5 times a week) the spinner starts in the corner and the box is not responding to the remote anymore. I can Telnet into the box and also FTP is working but I have to restart the box in order to get it to respond like normal again.

I think it has something to do with the EPG but I have tried all kinds of settings but still the same. I am not using any EPG donwloader, only using the EIT Epg but still this happens. I have also tried to use no EPG at all but still the same problem (the EPG is still mentioned in the logs). I have set the epg.dat to the HDD.

I have a Solo4K running Openvix 5.1.024. I have also tried older versions but the same problem still exists.

The attached log is with all the EPG options turned off.

Anyone have any ideas?

Possibly the same problem I had with 5.1.022 and 5.1.024 which for me was fixed in 5.1.025
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...e-locking-up-when-scrolling-through-EPG/page5
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top