Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

There should be a log file, have a look in that location for one with date and time around when you did the back up
 
I can't find any log file. All I have found is some folders in the imagebackups folder.

There is et9x00-20111219_203839 with an empty subfolder wt9x00
There is also a folder et9x00-bi created 5 minutes later which contains an empty folder 'root', root.ubi, root.ubifs, ubinize.cfg and vmlinux.gz
 
The logs are blue button and log manager

or FTP into the box with filezilla and navigate to home/root
 
I have a number of crash logs written to /media/hdd but none from the image backup.

The backup process does not appear to crash, rather it terminates with 'timeout - sorry' message. Is that why I can't find a log file?
 
Would a log file definitely be written? I have several crash log files but nothing from the image backup (that I have found so far).

if you have the debug logs turned on and you have tried to do a backup while the logs are on but nothing is written try rebooting the box see if one is written then.
 
:thumbsup: - It is still running.

It has now finished and I have emailed the log file (twice). I included my notes the 2nd time.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to post again,

did you have any solution for the post #90?

Thanks
 
although i have not looked at the logs i would say that, if you have only had this problem since installing the skin then i would say its a fault of the skin.
 
Thanks for yor replay, I have this problem with the new image version 2.3.133, with the older one 2.2.100 work perfect without any problem, did you hane any idea??
 
have you tried vix 2.3 but without installing this skin ?
 
Thanks, I tray with the defult skin and works ok, you thinks the incompatibility was for that version of skin?
 
Hi pheonix
I tried to install vix 2.3 without et9000HD-UltraLight-r1-6 skin and the emulators and EPG functionality works perfect. For your info, I tried a new installation with the image Clarke-Xtrend Support V4 with the above skin (et9000HD-UltraLight-r1-6) and all setup factions works ok without any crash. Please look at the crash files, I think is a quick win I waiting for your help to reinstall the perfect image.
Thanks
 
The ViX image and the Clarke-Xtrend Support V4 are very very different under the hood so to speak, just because a skin works on one does not mean it would necessarily work on another. We will look at the logs but if it is a skin issue and not a image issue the skins author should be the one to fix it.
 
I agree with you the VIX ver 2.3 is a very different image than the other and I prefer it.
Thanks for your help and for the response.
 
Unicable et9x00

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "Unicable"


Since I wrote the first of the Problem Unicable on all possible forums, one year has passed.



So: Happy Birthday!



We must thank the Clarke-tech or Xtrend to the success of this miracle?



We'll never know!

Anyway, congratulations to the developers for being so good at last to a little problem so much.



Greetings heart ........ are few teams that can boast so![/
B]

To date, there is still possible without the plugin satelliteequipementcontrol (poorly functioning), use the dual tuners





Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas


View attachment 13476





The plugin satellitequipementcontrolset:



View attachment 13477





does not work well.


I hope that the developers have finally solved the major problems that have dedicated so far to solve this problem.



Best wishes and Merry Christmas
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you use the plugin satellitequipementcontrolset? You know that you have to be an expert to use that safely? OK, fine if you are indeed, but else: just try without it.
 
Happy birthday unicable

Why did you use the plugin satellitequipementcontrolset? You know that you have to be an expert to use that safely? OK, fine if you are indeed, but else: just try without it.

without the plugin can not see one channel and record another.
It does not take much to prove, just put a "LNB SCR 4 +1 Unicable hUMAX, IRDETO ecc... "



In fact, without the plugin, if start a recording on a channel
and changed to another channel
here's what I get:

screenshotby.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas,
any news for the problem with vix 2.3 and et9000HD-UltraLight-r1-6 skin?

Best wishes!!
Androsat
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top