Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Duo Image v1.1 - 26/09/2010

I've found a Bug: The preinstalled DVDPlayer is stuttering when you're playing a DVD.

Maybe this files can help you...
 

Attachments

Good afternoon friends installed this image in multiboot with barry allen and I VTI in flash, use Mbox / oscam just can not figure out what
the sites of the file where the meter does anyone have them installed emulators and tell me where to put them in certain places?

Thank you all.
 
bug

not sure if this has been mentioned....

if you add a channel file from plugins, upon reboot all your tuner configurations have no satellites. Factory reset does not also help, you need to manually copy the satellites.xml file for them to come back.
 
did the drivers installed fix the 60Hz duplicated image problem ?
or its still as version 1.0 ?

i write an email to [email protected] but no answer from him

i hope they fix this problem

b.r.
 
WoW i just flash my box from new OpenPLi to ViX image i can't describe how is it but i can say it's

soft ,fast ,Light ,bug-less (hope) ,real OE1.6

If DMM has a GEMINI Team We Have
ViX GREAT TEAM

VIVA Vu+ VIVA VIVA


THANK YOU :lifting: ViX TEAM :lifting: ALOT
 
I just want to let you know this is a great image.
I flashed it without any problem, did all the updates & running a wireless connection.
It's a fine image & i want to thank all the ViX Team anybody else how had a hand in its making this work :):)
Kind Regards
Stew..
 
hi to all i just instaled this image on my vu+duo but i don see on network setup WLAN setup and i need for help for ECM TIME I see always ecm tim NAN thks
 
hi to all i just instaled this image on my vu+duo but i don see on network setup WLAN setup and i need for help for ECM TIME I see always ecm tim NAN thks

make sure you WLAN usb device is compatible, also the ECM time is a bug with CCcam and OE1.6 nothing we can do apart from wait for CCcam to fix it )
 
I just tried your image, and must say that for a new team the image looks pretty solid. Great job guys.

I have only few questions.
-How can I change the actions of color buttong? (couldnot find multiquckbutton plugin anywhere)
-Is any way some other skins can work, like blue shadow, or similar...
-Ecm time is not being shown in default skin I use mgcamd.

Please add the plugin in the attachment in downloads, just installed it manualy and works great.
 

Attachments

Found a bug.
when using the superb DDamir subtitle player, you cannot take the name of the (event)title from epg.

Also if its possible to make the subtitles show like on pli images will be great.
 
1. For startup service, you need to install it from the plugins panel. iirc, it's Plugins -> Download -> systemplugins -> startupservice. Once installed, go to your bouquets, select the highlight the channel you want to always start up on, and press menu button...

2. Cron manager just requires you to create the cron file called "root" in /etc/cron (iirc)

for cron what script say for Cccam and then how to activate that script ?
Would it not be good if a cron manager would be put in the image as a plugin or part of the menu. I am sure many would want that
Thanks
 
for cron what script say for Cccam and then how to activate that script ?
Would it not be good if a cron manager would be put in the image as a plugin or part of the menu. I am sure many would want that
Thanks

sorry i did not understand what problem you have, all softcams are handled by our Softcam manager, and don't use scripts
 
say I have CCcam 2.13 and I want to restart it at 3 am in the morning how do I do that ?
 
I just tried your image, and must say that for a new team the image looks pretty solid. Great job guys.

I have only few questions.
-How can I change the actions of color buttong? (couldnot find multiquckbutton plugin anywhere)
-Is any way some other skins can work, like blue shadow, or similar...
-Ecm time is not being shown in default skin I use mgcamd.

Please add the plugin in the attachment in downloads, just installed it manualy and works great.


what does this do, that autoresolution does not ?, because that is in the feeds
 
does the softcam manager have a possiblity to restart Cccam at a particular time ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top