Larry-G
V.I.P ,
- Joined
- May 19, 2010
- Messages
- 32,540
- Reaction score
- 405
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 48
I could do with a tea lady.
Will it be in the next image.....
lol, just dont expect to see me in a skirt.
I could do with a tea lady.
Will it be in the next image.....
So ViX is even giving you a massage? Great job Andy :thumbsup:.....The Shoutcast plugin from your server gives the massage as you can see earlier in this topic.....
On another note tho @ Pooface there was talk of reloading earlier settings possibly causing problems and it was advised to start afresh(I may be wrong but I'm sure I read it on the release page)
Very strange. I use that clock for ages, and never had any problem with it. Also on ViX 2.2 it can be easily moved all over the screen.Permanent Clock plugin can be installed, switched ON but... no way to change the position !!!...
need a step by to reproduce it, is that possible ?
Thank you for another fantastic image.
I know this has been covered before but I cannot find the thread.
The picons I originally downloaded when 2.0 was released are now dated and I would like to update them. They are not on my usb and I assume can only be on my HDD but I cannot find them anywhere on the disk. Could someone please point me either to the old thread or where I can find them to delete them.
Many thanks. -E2Royal-
Thanks to all the team here in VIX for all your invaluable work so far with this image. It has transformed my TV viewing experience. From the origional VIX to OPENVIX 2.2
I have had nothing but admiration for the work that must have gone into putting all this together. The image is and has always been simply brillant. (Special thanks to irishchris for helping getting DTT on the image for us Irish VIX users)
I speak for myself and my 7 friends who i introduced to VIX, when i say again a BIG THANK YOU to you all for your endless hours of work. Keep it up.
Signed Off
Givecredit
End User!
Re: Cam error message, image already supplied to forum.
Added cfg file to var /etc
Installed CCcam (2.2.0) via ipk installer
Activated CCcam via cam manager
Activated auto start via cam manager
The error message is random, just pops up on a regular basis. I have found that for me if i disable the auto start feature, the error message stops.
Hope this helps.
have you tried using CCcam 2.2.1 to see if that error disapears?
have you tried using CCcam 2.2.1 to see if that error disapears?
Another option to try, is setting the autostart like you had it, and after a few times of getting the screen come up, go to the softcam manager, and press info button, to see what it says there. Let us know the results of that...
Did you (re)place a working "CCcam.cfg" in /etc ????Just changed to 2.2.1, error message still there, worth a try though.
Did you (re)place a working "CCcam.cfg" in /etc ????