Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note tho @ Pooface there was talk of reloading earlier settings possibly causing problems and it was advised to start afresh(I may be wrong but I'm sure I read it on the release page)

Settings, as in backup enigma2 settings, not bouquets...
 
Permanent Clock plugin can be installed, switched ON but... no way to change the position !!!...
Very strange. I use that clock for ages, and never had any problem with it. Also on ViX 2.2 it can be easily moved all over the screen.
 

Attachments

  • Permanent Clock Top Right.webp
    Permanent Clock Top Right.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 50
rite this thread has now been cleaned up. all offending posts by all parties have been moved and dumped. constructive criticism is welcomed as are bug reports, blatant attacks towards the site and staff are not and will not be tolerated. any more and they will be removed without warning and the offending user(s) dealt with.

end of story.

now please can we get back to the point of the thread and why it was opened in the first place.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to all the team here in VIX for all your invaluable work so far with this image. It has transformed my TV viewing experience. From the origional VIX to OPENVIX 2.2
I have had nothing but admiration for the work that must have gone into putting all this together. The image is and has always been simply brillant. (Special thanks to irishchris for helping getting DTT on the image for us Irish VIX users)
I speak for myself and my 7 friends who i introduced to VIX, when i say again a BIG THANK YOU to you all for your endless hours of work. Keep it up.

Signed Off
Givecredit
End User!
 
Thank you for another fantastic image.

I know this has been covered before but I cannot find the thread.
The picons I originally downloaded when 2.0 was released are now dated and I would like to update them. They are not on my usb and I assume can only be on my HDD but I cannot find them anywhere on the disk. Could someone please point me either to the old thread or where I can find them to delete them.

Many thanks. -E2Royal-
 
need a step by to reproduce it, is that possible ?

Re: Cam error message, image already supplied to forum.

Added cfg file to var /etc
Installed CCcam (2.2.0) via ipk installer
Activated CCcam via cam manager
Activated auto start via cam manager

The error message is random, just pops up on a regular basis. I have found that for me if i disable the auto start feature, the error message stops.

Hope this helps.
 
Thank you for another fantastic image.

I know this has been covered before but I cannot find the thread.
The picons I originally downloaded when 2.0 was released are now dated and I would like to update them. They are not on my usb and I assume can only be on my HDD but I cannot find them anywhere on the disk. Could someone please point me either to the old thread or where I can find them to delete them.

Many thanks. -E2Royal-

One of three places media/usb,media/hdd or on the flash memory
 
Thanks to all the team here in VIX for all your invaluable work so far with this image. It has transformed my TV viewing experience. From the origional VIX to OPENVIX 2.2
I have had nothing but admiration for the work that must have gone into putting all this together. The image is and has always been simply brillant. (Special thanks to irishchris for helping getting DTT on the image for us Irish VIX users)
I speak for myself and my 7 friends who i introduced to VIX, when i say again a BIG THANK YOU to you all for your endless hours of work. Keep it up.

Signed Off
Givecredit
End User!



I just want to reiterate what givecredit has said in his post, as this image has also transformed the way I watch television and am very grateful to the whole VIX team (particularly Andy) for all their efforts and hard work in getting this image to the end users - like me.

Many thanks again
jgc115
 
Re: Cam error message, image already supplied to forum.

Added cfg file to var /etc
Installed CCcam (2.2.0) via ipk installer
Activated CCcam via cam manager
Activated auto start via cam manager

The error message is random, just pops up on a regular basis. I have found that for me if i disable the auto start feature, the error message stops.

Hope this helps.

have you tried using CCcam 2.2.1 to see if that error disapears?
 
have you tried using CCcam 2.2.1 to see if that error disapears?

Another option to try, is setting the autostart like you had it, and after a few times of getting the screen come up, go to the softcam manager, and press info button, to see what it says there. Let us know the results of that...
 
I can not change position in subtitleplayer and Permanent Clock plugin so when i run subtitle player i can not step forward or backward with left or right button ? /B]
 
Another option to try, is setting the autostart like you had it, and after a few times of getting the screen come up, go to the softcam manager, and press info button, to see what it says there. Let us know the results of that...

When you say the info button, are you referring to the remote or an area within the image? The problem is linked somehow to the auto start option, with this disabled no error message.
 
Did you (re)place a working "CCcam.cfg" in /etc ????

Not sure I understand your point, but I have not changed my cfg file as it is fine, just changed Cccam 2.2.0 to 2.2.1.
 
Excellent and thanks to all involved, its much appreciated.

Vix 2.2 installed and so far seems to work a treat.

The only problem i have is that i cannot find the 'satellite equipment setup' plugin which i have been using with my troublesome dish. If its no longer in the plugin feeds could somebody give me a pointer to where i can download it.
I've checked the plugin forum but cannot find it.
 
Scrub my problem above as I've found it, Its an extension rather than a plugin and in the 'manage extensions' menu in software management.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top