Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Team VU+ Duo Image v2.2 - 11/06/2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
download the image again from here and reflash and see if that gets your downloads working

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9037-ViX-Team-VU-Duo-Image-v2.2-11-06-2011
 
Before reflashing, any chance of you taking a backup of your current image using the image manager?

ftp that folder to your computer, and then zip it up, and then upload it for us please? Just so that we can do a test with it...
 
ok,I reflash pure vix2.2 from here links and then go to Setup-Software Management-Software update....Processing new files and after restart have 2.2.01 version ( see attachment).
At /tmp/online-image-version
box_type=vuduo
build_type=1
version=2.2.05
date=201106241059
comment=ViX
target=9
creator=Team ViX
url=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk
catalog=http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk

Not possible upgrade to 2.2.05 version????
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 26
Guys I got my Win TV Nova today and its working fantastically on VIX 2.2. Thanks for the help and advice.

I would like to add a fourth tuner now... Is there a supported DVB-S2 (HD) or even DVB-S (SD) tuner?

Could I suggest to the admin team of this forum that we start a thread of all supported and working USB sticks.

Thanks Again
 
I'm experiencing something annoying when I pause a show. When it gets to the beginning of a new show, or the commercial brake previous to this, I loose the end of the show/program I'm watching. All of a sudden the box jumps to present time, and rewind is impossible...

Any advice..?
 
I know already, it is without a refresh function.
If you follow the rain-progress during one hour, you see only the slideshow of the first download (old after one hour).
 
I'm experiencing something annoying when I pause a show. When it gets to the beginning of a new show, or the commercial brake previous to this, I loose the end of the show/program I'm watching. All of a sudden the box jumps to present time, and rewind is impossible...

Any advice..?

I would just add a few lines... Does any of you guys have the same problem? Or is it something wrong only on my boxes? Please let me know...
 
Use the -0- button before you jump.
Or use the "spring" buttons, I programm 30, 60 and 360 seconds to jump.
 
I would just add a few lines... Does any of you guys have the same problem? Or is it something wrong only on my boxes? Please let me know...

I have a similar problem with permanent timeshift. ive turned it off and just use the normal timeshift by just pausing it and it seems to be ok. not sure what the problem is though
 
On both my boxes it was the same when I used VIX 2.1. In previous versions I think it worked just fine. Timeshift (permanent) is very important for us, so I really hope there will be a fix in the near future. Maybe it would be better if we had to install it..? Am I wrong when I say that the problems started when PT was embedded in the image?
 
On both my boxes it was the same when I used VIX 2.1. In previous versions I think it worked just fine. Timeshift (permanent) is very important for us, so I really hope there will be a fix in the near future. Maybe it would be better if we had to install it..? Am I wrong when I say that the problems started when PT was embedded in the image?

it is not embedded it is just a pre-installed plugin.
 
Im getting the VIX spinner a lot when trying to navigate through the channel line up on mine ? have created a swop and have everything stored on USB so im a bit stumped as to what is causing this ?? any ideas.
 
Ill check now

OK just checked and yes i did drrrr!!

thanks punisher.:D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top