Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] vix update

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Its been a while since i last updated my vu duo2. Can I update to vix 5 and restore my settings from build 4.1.016 or do I need to do a fresh install?
 
I thought 4 to 5 was ok but 3 to 5 wasn't

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
4.1 to 5 is ok to restore from settings backup etc. [emoji1360]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ah it depends what version of 4...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top