Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Vix upgrade 1080p issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter sublimecantona
  • Start date Start date
S

sublimecantona

Guest
HI guys
ever since I've updated my vix ( currently on 793) ive noticed that my TV is showing as 1080 when im watching HD channels - I;ve also noticed that when changing channels between HD and SD or even HD to HD there is a bit of a delay in the picture appearing - sound appears before picture and on Nickelodean for example, the sound and pic is out of sync. I think this was probably after the openvix: build 788 update. I was about 40 updates behind since I did my update on 01/12/13

I have sharp Aquos LC37B20E - and in my TV settings when watching HD channels i have changed it to Dot by Dot rather than full and this has helped the fonts appear less fuzzy whenusing EPG but still not resolved the issue of sound appearing before picture when changing channels.

Any tips/advice or is there anybody else having the same issues?

thanks

SC
 
What was the last build you did a flash of rather than an online update?
 
it was shortly after I got my box in June - cant remeber the exact build tbh but prob around the build 650ish
 
Do a settings back-up & fresh flash build 796 from http://www.openvix.co.uk, build 760+ required a flash.
You can then restore the settings on the first install wizard.
 
oh ok - I will do that - can you please enlighten what the settings back up will save? and how do I go about doing a settings back up ?

As a side, is there anyway I can watch my .avi, .mp4 and .mkv files which are stored on my debian nas (on a samba share) through my VentonHD2 (file list button)

thanks
SC
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top