Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu duo 2 recording problem

willal

New member
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi
I have a new vu+ duo2 with 2 twin dvb-s tuners and 1tb hdd fitted by shop(WOS). I am running VIX image 3.2.09
My problem is when I start a recording I get a black screen when I change channels. in other words I can't watch a channel and record at the same time.
I have 36v motorised system and v-box. I have tuners A&B connected to twin lnb on my motorised dish and tuners C&D to twin lnb on a fixed dish.
Motorised system works ok and I have good signals on all 4 tuners. I have tried several tuning configurations but the problem persists. My old duo+ worked fine on the same system,
I am probably missing something and would be grateful for any help or advice.
Thanks in advance
 
This happened to me today. Even though I had 2 spare tuners all channels were blank. Restarted the box and tried again and now it seems ok.
 
Are you using CCcam, if so which version? Ever since the Heartbleed SSL fix, you need to be using 2.30 for multi tuner receivers.
 
I have had to move away from cccam 2.30, as it keeps on stopping for no reason, on firmware 3.2.015.
 
Going forward you are all going to have to use Oscam, Cccam is a closed source project so when problems arise with a really old closed project not working properly on a constantly evolving and improving open project that might be how it has to stay.
I can certainly see Cccam being removed from the VIX feeds in the near future.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top